Tuesday, March 6, 2012
I missed last week for some inexplicable reason, but I’ll try to make it up here, okay?
|Keely is still conspicuously absent, but it's all good.|
- So, I started reading The Hunger Games Trilogy last week. My thoughts: the first one is okay and now I’m stoked to see how it translates on the big screen; second (Catching Fire) one brought it; third one (Mockingjay), which I have not finished yet, is boring as shit.
- Awww shit, son! My husband's game, Unit 13, dropped in the States today! Yay!! I wrote about it in-depth yesterday.
- My cat is a fucking idiot.
- Sunday night’s Walking Dead: insert Darth Vader’s "NO" scream here.
- I need warm weather in my life right fucking now. Snow seriously fucks up my shit.
- Midget and Munchkin: still tormenting me with fucked up late night shenanigans. How I wish they understood that A) sleep is awesome and B) my internal mommy-mechanism won’t let me sleep until I know for certain that they are at rest.
- Did not finish Alan Wake before the release of American Nightmare. Hell, I haven’t even popped it into the 360 since… fuck it, I don’t even know.
- Female body builders freak me the fuck out.
- Saturday night was the huge women’s MMA fight between Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate. Rousey took the victory by armbar, as usual, but HOLY FUCK, the way she twisted Tate’s arm was INSANE! Also insane is the fact that Tate didn’t tap the first time! She handled that shit like a boss! Here’s a picture of it because I’m a horrible human being. It was even worse in real time. Skip it if you’re unable to handle oddly bent appendages.
Anyway, I’m tired, Munchkin requires attention. Here’s a palette cleanser to help get the horror of Rowdy Ronda’s finishing move out of your system.
- Alright, maybe I shouldn’t have added that, but come on – you have to admire the woman’s tenacity: most people would break down the second that arm started to go, but she hung in there for a good bit.
|Lo! It is Retard Cat, come to heal your eyes and warm your heart!|