Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cheers for new beginnings, or something like that.

So, ummm…

April sucked.

Now that it’s over, I think I can talk about it at least a little bit – shed some light about the allusion I made in my last post. With that being said, I shall now fill you in on the massive bullshit that took place and absolutely ruined the month:

Zipper Interactive closed down, and the entire studio was laid off. That would include my husband. You know -- that guy that, like, provides for the family while I do that whole stay-at-home thing? Yeah, so, things were intensely stressful, to say the least. It didn’t help that the girls were, like, haywire. They still are, really; Munchkin has entered that horrifying stage of three where EVERYTHING warrants a fucking temper tantrum. And Midget has been… well… Midget: headstrong as always. I’m happy to say that Jeremy did find a new job (with these guys) and it’s looking way up! 


So, yay! 

(Which is a massive understatement.)

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.