Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A dorky place with dorky things

I was surprised as all shit when I discovered that this here blog was listed in an article run by Destructoid regarding gaming and geek blogs. I mean, wow! People actually read this shit? Whut?

However, I can't help feeling a little bad about all of the visitors that have come here. I'm not quite sure of what the expectation is: The "referral" stated that this blog is "deeply personal" -- which, as any of your returning folks know, is.

So... yeah. If you're coming from Destructoid, welcome, and I'll ramble about geek shit later. Feel free to check out the archives though.

But, for now, it's all about tumors and my husband's cancer-smashing healing factor. (Which I will be posting about soon.)

However, I will end this by saying that Face McShooty is one of the best things ever. (Borderlands 2 represent!)

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.