Friday, November 15, 2013

My experience with Burial At Sea summarized with animated gifs

I think a lot of people know that I've fallen hard for BioShock Infinite. My current Twitter avi (the Lutece twins), and the almost nonsensical tweets and FB updates (it's hard to come across as sane when trying to keep things vague and spoiler-free) have been totally Infinite-centric. I can't help it; I think it's fantastic, and I just finished my own personal play through this week. (I watched Jeremy play through it a couple of times earlier this year, when he tackled the Main Campaign in Normal mode followed by 1999 mode.)

Nevertheless, the first story-related DLC for it, Burial At Sea Episode 1 came out this week, so, naturally, I was fucking stoked.


Then, there was the "new" Elizabeth, who's a total 180 from who she was in Infinite's main story.


And, then, there was that ending, which, was definitely shocking...



But not as HOLY SHIT as I had been led to believe. So, there was some quiet contemplation, and then, at two in the morning, the absolute horror of the events that unfolded really started to kick in.




Then came some renewed analysis of BioShock Infinite's main ending:





And, now, the wait for Episode 2...



All gifs courtesy of gif-central. I own nothing!

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment

Cake -- and grief counseling -- will be available at the conclusion of this comment.